The Cycle Of The Zodiac



























Photos taken by Layke Vermonde

Purple Beanie - Accessorize similar here
Vintage Glasses - Second Hand
Vegan Leather Jacket - VII & Co.
 Otomeza "Virgo" Tee - Sarah Thursday
Kakashi Tee - Sarah Thursday
Night Goddess Necklace - Yuva Kala
All-Seeing Backpack - Disturbia
By Any Means Socks - Happy Socks x Steve Aoki
Vegan Triple Platform Creepers - Underground England

I'm not sure what gave me the most exciting feeling from all of the following - the fact that my love Sarah released colorful designs to her clothes which even come in my favorite color purple, the moment when I received a surprise package with a bunch of new stuff from her, the way how the photos of the shooting turned out or simply allover the fact for how long we both know each other already. Everything that is connected with her just makes me truly happy and I'm so thankful for her existence. There are so much fun stories I could tell you that actually happened in connection with her, even if we live countries away from each other. Seeing my face on her huge placards at her booth whenever she's around at markets or events or simply looking on her website with my pictures all over the place. I represent her clothing like it is actually a part of me and it truly is, no doubt. Her designs have shaped me and I affected her designs as well. It's a receiving and giving - love and inspiration relationship. 

This virgo design I'm wearing here match so perfectly to my new Night Goddess design necklace. The funny thing is I never plan my outfits or anything. It's simply just happening and when we were shooting this look I was like :"Hey, look! The necklace match exactly to the mask of the print on the shirt!". These coincidences are one of the most joyful things about my fashion which makes me truly happy each time. I had super much fun on that day, also because I felt super comfortable with that hairstyle(which also kept me warm in the autumn sun) and we came across a couple of cool places and colorful walls as you can see. I know that Sarah is loving these graffiti walls so I was absolutely convinced that she'll love these pictures as much as I do!


6 comments :