Sacred Heart










Americana Moto Jacket - UNIF
Hooded Cardigan - H&M
Purple Scarf - TK Maxx
Cuore Sacro Tee - No Perfect
Tights - H&M
Vegan Wulfrun Triple Platform Creepers - Underground

Hey Folks!
I met up with a good friend in the city for an exploring tour and took some photos from each other as well. You can find Chris here on Instagram. It was a bit rainy and quite dark on that day, I really liked that though :) I'm wearing one of my new tees from No Perfect. You can see the other one here. I love them so much as they are so damn comfy. Oversized shirts are just the best! Also can you see my new piercing? I got it on my birthday in Berlin at Titanen Studio. A huge thanks to Beni for making it possible! 


6 comments :

  1. Lovely photos dear ^_^

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photography is amazing and your style is perfection! <3
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir gefällt dein Style wirklich sehr gut.

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete